Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunking is the use of voice over IP (VoIP) to facilitate the connection of a private branch exchange (PBX) to the Internet. Unlike traditional telephony, where bundles of physical wires were once delivered from the service provider to a business, a SIP trunk allows a company to replace these traditional fixed PSTN lines and connect their IP-enabled PBX phone systems to the network via IP over a business grade data service such as fibre optics.
SIP trunks can offer significant cost-savings for organisations, eliminating the need for local PSTN gateways, costly ISDN BRIs (Basic Rate Interfaces) or PRIs (Primary Rate Interfaces). In addition, call rates can be significantly lower.
SIP Trunking benefits
- Achieve significant costs savings for your business with SIP Trunking
- Easy to implement
- Flexible and scalable – we consult with you to ensure the needs of your business needs are addressed now and well into the future. We work to your plan and remain available to modify your service over time
- Peace of mind with our industry grade Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Professional 24 x 7 Australian based help desk
Call our sales team today on 1300 683 000 and ask us about our Best Price Guarantee, or submit an enquiry via the form on this page and we’ll contact you with in 24 hours to discuss your requirements and answer any questions you have.
Product Sheet PDF
We can tailor a solution that will meet your specific requirements
* These fields are required.